Friday, February 22, 2013

I am Officially Published

On the topic of poetry, I am now published.  It is my first time in a publication, so I am excited about it.  Case Western Reserve University has an undergraduate literary magazine, called the Case Reserve Review.  I chose to send them two poems to choose from and they chose one called the Dead of Winter. You can view it online by following the link and scrolling down to page 16.  Check out some of the other fine young authors and artists as well.

If you are an undergraduate, I would encourage you to submit.  When I got my copy of the issue I was printed in, I was a little dismayed at the fact that editors were published alongside others.  I will say that knowing they have only a small program for writing put my mind at ease a little.  The other works are good and I am proud that they chose me to be in the book.

If you've already been published, I'd love to know about it as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jon - I read your poem, Dead of Winter, and it's awesome! Someday, I know you will be a famous author and I will be able to say, "I knew Jon when he was just starting out. He was a real talent, even then." Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete